Property Manager Job Description
AllView Real Estate is a fast-growing full-service real estate investment and property management company located in Newport Beach, Santa Monica, and San Diego.
We believe that our approach to real estate investing far exceeds traditional property management and investment services. We’re a highly collaborative and team-oriented workplace that thrives on new ideas and execution. We pride ourselves on taking care of not only our clients and tenants but also our employees who continue to help us build the future and excellence of real estate.
If you are someone that: has experience in Real Estate leasing and/or property management while working in a collaborative workplace, stellar communication skills, and a vision to make a difference in your workplace and industry standards, we want to hear from you!
What we offer:
- $60,000 annual salary
- Mileage reimbursement
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Medical benefits
- 401K Plan and matching after 1 year of employment
- Spontaneous company lunches, happy hours, and team bonding events
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Supportive & dynamic workplace that allows our employees to share in the growth of our company while fostering a positive work environment for all to thrive.
- Annual bonus
- On-the-job training
- Bi-annual team outings
- Goal-oriented and collaborative mindset: we all support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
In the Property Manager role, you will:
- Report directly to the CEO of the company to ensure maintenance, large-scale projects, and client relationships are intact and up to company standards
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work
- Conduct property inspections (move-in/move-out) and ensure compliance with AllView Real Estate standards
- Manage resident and property-related issues as they arise and document in specified property management system. Act as a liaison between tenants and maintenance coordinators to resolve escalated and emergency maintenance issues.
- Assist in managing a portfolio of residential properties in accordance with company objectives and metrics.
- Perform various tasks as business needs arise.
- Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc
- Obtain vendor bids for projects and coordinate repairs with vendors and tenants
- Respond to escalated and emergency maintenance issues in a timely, courteous manner
The Property Manager will help us achieve the following goals:
- Complete all lease renewals 45 days prior to lease expiration
- Complete 75% of unit turns within 10 days and list within 15 days
- Get AR for our region under 1%
The Property Manager’s skills will include:
- Ability to troubleshoot renters’ technical property-related issues (garbage disposal, plumbing, electrical, etc.)
- Proven track record of time management and multi-tasking ability.
Requirements for Proper Manager Role:
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 year as a leasing consultant and/or property manager
- Open to candidates with relevant experience in the real estate industry