Maintenance Technician Job Description
AllView Real Estate is a fast-growing full-service real estate investment and property management company with offices located in Newport Beach, San Diego, and Santa Monica. This role will be responsible for the leasing of our single family and multifamily homes across a portion of OC and will also have opportunities to help with Real Estate sales.
We believe that our approach to real estate investing far exceeds traditional property management and investment services. Were a highly collaborative and team-oriented workplace that thrives on new ideas and execution. We pride ourselves on taking care of not only our clients and tenants but also our employees who continue to help us build the future and excellence of real estate
What we offer:
- 2 weeks PTO
- On-the-job training
- Company vehicle provided with tools
- Medical benefits
- 401K benefits and matching after 1 year of employment
- Spontaneous company lunches, happy hours, and team bonding events
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Supportive & dynamic workplace that allows our employees to share in the growth of our company while
- fostering a positive work environment for all to thrive.
- Bi-annual team outings
- Goal-oriented and collaborative mindset: we all support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
In the Maintenance Technician role, you will:
- Perform the following general maintenance tasks as required: minor carpentry, painting, drywall repair, ceiling tiles/grid repair/replacement, wallpaper repair, flooring/base repair, minor concrete repair, etc.
- Perform repairs of lighting, restroom/kitchen plumbing, minor electrical, door/lock repair, appliance repair/troubleshoot
- Perform repair and replacement of plumbing fixtures, faucets, and valves
- Inspect homes and grounds for malfunctioning equipment.
- Report all known safety hazards, equipment issues and customer concerns.
- Maintain all work areas in a clean and safe manner.
- Complete other facility maintenance duties as required/assigned.
- Respond quickly to emergency situations.
- Proactive, forward-thinker who demonstrates initiative to get the job done
The Maintenance Technician skills will include:
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel residents
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years minimum experienced preferred