Leasing Agent Job Description
AllView Real Estate is a fast-growing full-service real estate investment and property management company with offices located in Newport Beach, San Diego, and Santa Monica. This role will be responsible for the leasing of our single-family and multifamily homes across a portion of OC. This position will also have opportunities to help with Real Estate sales, serving our clients and working collaboratively with the CEO/Broker.
We believe that our approach to real estate investing far exceeds traditional property management and investment services. We’re a highly collaborative and team-oriented workplace that thrives on new ideas and execution. We pride ourselves on taking care of not only our clients and tenants but also our employees who continue to help us build the future and excellence of real estate. Our workplace is known for fostering growth and creating an environment where your career goals are always within reach.
If you are someone that: has experience in Real Estate leasing and/or sales while working in a collaborative workplace, stellar communication skills, and a vision to make a difference in your workplace and industry standards, we want to hear from you!
What we offer:
- $24 per hour
- Mileage reimbursement
- Medical benefits
- 2 weeks PTO
- 401K benefits and matching after 1 year of employment
- On-the-job training
- Bi-annual team outings
- Spontaneous company lunches, happy hours, and team bonding events
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Supportive & dynamic workplace that allows our employees to share in the growth of our company while fostering a positive work environment for all to thrive.
- Goal-oriented and collaborative mindset: we all support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
In the Leasing Agent role, you will:
- Report directly to the CEO of the company to ensure leasing and sales processes are intact and up to company standards
- Show properties to prospective tenants and process move-in paperwork for qualified applicant
- Perform all leasing activities to achieve property’s revenue and occupancy goals all while maintaining a strong closing ratio
- Stay informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact property occupancy
- Assist residential landlords in discovering suitable long-term and responsible tenants by completing a background check, processing application, and credit screening
- Provide accurate information on the different features of properties
- Ensure properties meet AllView Real Estate’s standards prior to tenants moving in and completing a thorough move out inspection and reporting any issues to our maintenance staff
- Follow-up with future tenants and new residents to ensure satisfaction by making phone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to lease and/or renew
- Coordinate all move-ins and move-outs
- Be creative and think outside the industry norms to successfully lease properties within our clients needs
The Leasing Agent will help us achieve the following goals:
- Lease out 75% of vacant units within 30 days of being listed on a monthly basis
- No more than 10% of move-ins require maintenance
The Leasing Agent’s skills will include:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (email, phone, in-person)
- Well-organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Positive, can-do attitude
Requirements for Leasing Agent Role:
- Real Estate license recommend
- 1 year as a leasing consultant
- Bachelors Degree preferred